Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am not a writer

I need to be completely honest...I am not a writer.  In fact, in high school I had a mother who faithfully read through my papers with her red pen in hand.  Because of her superb work, I always passed my English classes with flying colors.  The funny thing is it did not stop when I got to college.  We lived in separate cities but email is a wonderful thing since attaching a word document takes a click of a button.  I also found that the word perfect red highlighter is the same as my mother's red pen.  :)  So long story short I need to get used to blurting out my thoughts on a website without the comfort of my mother standing behind me correcting my bad grammar or funny sentences.

1 comment:

  1. Mother's are good for a lot of things! My mother did the same thing for me in English and I passed classes too! We should all take a moment and be grateful for our loving mother's and accomplished daughters!

    From Amanda's Mom

    ReplyDelete